Bluehost is a website hosting firm hat was started way back in 2003. It was a company that managed to be a part of the internet revolution in many parts of the world. With affordable plans and good service, the company managed to grab a lot of marketers, agencies and bloggers to use their service.
Now, Bluehost also provides cloud hosting aimed at businesses. With all this, the company has gained the trust of a lot of people. From my personal experience, bluehost is definitely a good hosting provider for any need.
Today, I will tell you the top ten reasons why Bluehost should be your hosting provider as well.
- Reliable web hosting with a variety of plans to choose from
- Can handle very high volume of traffic
- Secure hosting with SSL certificates for eCommerce websites
- Easy to install Wordpress CMS(Content Management System) in one click
- Recommended hosting provider by the official WordPress website
- 24x7 Customer Support via phone, live chat, and email
- Gives 150$ Google Adwords Credit
- Provides a free domain name with hosting purchase
- Powers over 2 million web sites on their platform
- 30 days money back guarantee
BlueHost has many hosting plans like Shared hosting, UPS hosting, Dedicated hosting, Reseller hosting. It comes at the affordable price starting at $2.95/Mo with unlimited hosting space, file transfer, email account, monthly bandwidth for pro users.
Get started with Bluehost today.comments powered by Disqus